Free TikTok Likes No Verification No App Downloads No Password
Hip-hip-hurray! PubTok is announcing a new giveaway program for free TikTok likes. Over the next months we will be distributing 500 000 likes so that anyone can get 50 free TikTok likes without verification or survey.
Your order has been received. You can create a new one after:
Want To Get 500 Likes Instead of 50?
Make a video of you ordering free likes on Pubtok by recording your screen, and add following hashtags to it #freetiktoklikes, #50freetiktoklikes, #pubtok. Once the video is ready, post it on TikTok. Then, contact us via the live chat on Pubtok, and we will send you 500 likes (worth more than $10) right away if your video meets all the requirements stated below. Reading the rules thoroughly is highly recommended. …
1. Every participant can make only 1 challenge video per week (if you make more, only one will be selected for 500 free likes).
2. The recording must capture Pubtok.com website and the process of ordering free likes. Best if it shows you typing “50 free tiktok likes” on Google and going to Pubtok through the link you find on Google.
3. You can record on both mobile and PC (whichever is easier for you).
4. Final video on TikTok must contain the hashtags #freetiktoklikes, #50freetiktoklikes, #pubtok.
5. You can post it on either your personal TikTok profile on a separate profile as long as it has a minumum of 1 video and a few followers and likes.
6. Profiles with 1k and more followers will get more than 500 likes. The amount is discussed individually.
7. Videos with clear and fluent English voiceover are rewarded with 750 free likes instead of 500.
8. You cannot remove the challenge video you created for at least 3 months after claiming the reward. Doing so will lead to a permanent ban from participation in the challenge as well as using other Pubtok services.
9. IMPORTANT! Profiles with no posts and followers are NOT eligible for the challenge!
10. Check this video made by one of the participants. It meets all the requirements: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSeQMa8F2/
How to Get Free TikTok Likes
Enter a username and a contact email, and let the TikTok user search tool find your profile.
Confirm a profile and choose a video to ship your free likes. Note, only 1 post can be selected.
Check a selected video in a few minutes to see likes increasing. Typically it starts in 20 -50 minutes
Once 24 hours have passed you can claim another 50 TikTok likes free and repeat the cycle.
Free TikTok Likes Trial
Hey TikToker! We have just launched the free TikTok likes but already hitting the record high number of orders from creators like you. Look how we are performing right now.
Well over 500 creators have already received PubTok likes for free.
Our free TikTok likes are claimed like hot cakes! Hurry up, you star!
More videos are getting free TikTok likes as folks join the giveaway.
How Do You Get Free TikTok Likes Without Verification?
Wondering if it is possible to get free TikTok likes without verification? Approximately every 1 in 100 TikTok users get likes for free. It all depends, however, on the ways you get them as many liker apps will make you complete verification tasks without delivering any likes.
With such apps off the way, let’s count the others to see how creators grow the likes count on their profiles.
1. Participating in a free likes trial with occasional purchases naturally varies the number of likes on every post, making for a safe and organic-looking creator’s profile.
2. By adding the like-for-like hashtag (or a similar one) to their videos, new creators are trying to connect with other users looking for mutual liking.
3. Interacting with other users to make them reciprocate likes is a similar way to get TikTok likes for free. The best part is that reciprocation naturally varies from views to likes to comments depending on how the viewer feels about it.
4. Following trends and TikTok challenges and creating quality content to get on the For You page, the front page of TikTok with over 15 billion views.
5. Finding TikTok giveaways through Reddit threads and subreddits may sound easier than getting featured on the For You page, but it is a “trial and error”method as it is hard to find ongoing giveaways for TikTok likes.
6. Googling using specific keywords like “free TikTok likes no survey” or ” TikTok likes no verification” to get the exact match to your query. Note, you should enclose the entire phrase in quotation marks to return closely matching results.
7. Coming to PubTok daily and ordering 50 free likes for a new post.
Why Free TikTok Likes App May Not Work?
Let’s get into the details of how the free TikTok likes app works and whether it’s worth trying at all.
90% of all free likes generators, another name for liker apps, would ask for human verification. While verification is an important step to prevent hacking attacks and bots, the goal of the app owner is often monetary. Once the app is built and appears on Google Play or App Store, the owner starts showing ads to monetize it. You may see other tasks like surveys or game installs as part of verification. Task completion allows a creator to collect redeemable points to claim a certain number of likes for free.
Giving the credit to apps, some of them limit the number of surveys and ads, and let you get free likes. It is possible that the apps which send likes for free may have a user base ready to like, view, or comment for a monetary reward, and the money the owners get from advertisers will partially cover expenses.
On the other hand, there is also a chance that a TikTok bot is used instead. Bots are often used to automate actions, such as liking or viewing as cheaper alternatives to manual likes. Even so, oftentimes finding a legit and working TikTok generator app comes through trial and error as the algorithm is cracking down on bots blocking such systems.
Is It Safe to Get Fast Free Likes Every Day?
There is no direct answer because how you get fast free likes can be both risky and safe. Assuming you know the provider and do not need to pass a human verification test or provide a password, there are still factors that need to be checked.
The speed, regularity, and quantity are as important as user privacy for account safety when getting free TikTok likes.
Many services offering TikTok likes would regulate speed from immediate to fast to medium to prevent the TikTok algorithm from detecting the boost. Although instant likes on TikTok may seem attractive, getting 100 video likes in just a few minutes can be suspicious if your account is new, or you have little content.
How often your posts get likes after upload and whether or not all have likes will determine the regularity at which fast free likes can be ordered. To be on the safe side, you should not exceed the average number of likes per post in the beginning. To calculate the average number of likes per post, divide the total number of likes by the number of posts. For example, if you have 10 posts with 397 likes, you get 40 likes per post on average.
Then, the number of likes on posts must vary, meaning that you should not always get the same amount of likes as some videos naturally perform better than the others. Because most providers have both free and paid services you could buy TikTok likes for your favorite posts alternating the quantity of likes on posts.
How Important Are Free Likes on TikTok App?
Much like views or comments, likes are important indicators of a creator’s popularity on TikTok. In this sense, free likes are not less important than paid ones, and as long as they are of good quality will grow your profile.
Speaking of quality, not every service promising free TikTok likes will deliver real quality likes, if deliver at all. It is common among the creators to get videos removed or profiles suspended for TikTok policy violation. You could refer to the safety criteria we have explained above to learn if getting free likes is safe.
In terms of TikTok algorithm, the likes on posts along with other interest indicators like rewatches, retention, and comments, etc. determine how well a video is received by the select group of viewers. Based on the initial response from the group, the algorithm pushes the video to the next group, completing multiple rounds of evaluation. If the content is entertaining and viewers react with likes, it has higher chances of getting featured on the TikTok For You page.
The best example of how important likes are on TikTok is the “M to the B” video from Bella Poarch, which quickly went viral and catapulted the influencer to stardom.
The opposite is also true. If the response from the viewers is mainly negative and the majority have swiped up for another video, the video gets blacklisted and is likely to receive no more views or likes. This emphasizes the importance of TikTok likes for a new video as it completes its life cycle.
Should You Also Get Views for TikTok Videos?
The short answer is yes. Since both views and likes are interdependent and naturally are in 10: 1 ratio (on average), having thousands of likes with hardly any views does more harm than good.
Since TikTok counts as view when a user watches a video for over 3 seconds, it is not hard to guess that anyone who liked a video has also viewed it for longer than 3 seconds. In truth, free TikTok likes that services offer come from online users who receive compensation for tapping the button.
Now, how likely are they to view before liking? Not surprisingly, creators who use free services for their TikToks habitually may have imbalanced and artificially looking profiles. More so, wanna-be influencers looking for million likes while having a handful of followers and video views.
That said, whether you should get TikTok views or not depends on the average number of views you receive when uploading new content. Besides, if the desired number of likes, free or purchased, does not closely match the average number of views on your posts, you are fine without the views.
Otherwise, it is suggested that you buy TikTok views before ordering any likes to keep the views to likes ratio on TikTok and avoid the algorithm suspicion.
How Many Likes on TikTok to Get Paid?
This may disappoint you but you won’t get paid by simply increasing the number of likes on your posts. There are 2 primary ways to get paid on TikTok – through brand sponsorships and the Creator Fund.
Neither of them pays for the raw number of likes on profile and posts, but looks on it as part of the creator’s engagement rate. This is especially true for brands recruiting high-caliber influencers for hashtag challenges during the marketing campaigns.
Any marketer would say that the higher the engagement rate, the more likely they are to consider a collaboration with a certain creator. Because likes and engagement reflect how popular a creator is, logically brands are willing to pay more for more likes and profile followers, though the fee is settled upon agreement.
The engagement rate formula is the number of likes and comments divided by the number of views on your post. Without much Math, you can use this TikTok calculator to estimate potential earnings, tracking post and profile engagement along the way.
As is seen from the eligibility guidelines for a Creator Fund, there is no requirement for likes a creator must have to get paid. Again, through reasoning, you should see that getting more likes will boost your engagement and increase the number of views to meet the required minimum for a Program.